intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jan 20, 2006

Coffee (Table), Anyone?
I had a great idea today...I am going to San Antonio tonight with Jenny to requisition a mattress set from a friend of hers and then hang out with her sister...We will be passing the San Marcos Outlet Mall...where there is a Pottery Barn Outlet store...Where there might be a really cool coffee table or something that I need...We will already have a trailer because of the mattress...I will have to discuss this scenario with Jenny...
posted by Ty @ 1/20/2006
1 Comments:
At 11:27 PM, January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee tables were created by The Shin and Ankle Injury Institute to drum up clients, also subsidized by the Worthless Magazine Subscriptions Consortium and The Clutter Company. My life has been feng-shuied and injury-free since ditching my coffee and end tables!

Just saying.

– Texas T-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home