intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jan 12, 2006

Sort Of Coming Back Into The World...
Being sick really limits your blogging topics! I did finally go out last night though. I went to dinner with NYE Boy and after 20 minutes of driving (to downtown) and my sniveling and coughing, we decided to stop at a CVS and get some cold meds. I warned him that I was still sounding pretty bad, but he had insisted that if I was feeling ok, that it was fine, he didn't care. Ha! I think he cared after 20 minutes of it! lol...But a sweet little red Sudafed and I was feeling fine. Dinner was great...well, dinner was ok, the conversation was great. He is very interesting. And very smart in ways I am completely ignorant, and vice versa. It's nice. I think because our intelligences are so different, it's easy to respect one another's opinion.

We'll see where it goes. Like I said yesterday, he will most likely be in Iraq by this summer, but for the time being, I am just going to enjoy the good company, and seamingly endless conversation...
posted by Ty @ 1/12/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home