intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jan 12, 2006

And Another Thing
Why is it so bad that Alito won't answer how he would vote on overturning Roe vs. Wade? He won't say how he would vote on anything. He has said over and over again that he doesn't know because he would do what a good judge does and look at the specifics of the case and decide it on it's merits and not on his personal political and religious beliefs. I mean yes, it would be great if he would say abortion should remain legal, but by not saying that, it doesn't necessarily suggest he will vote to overturn. It means, if he found Roe vs. Wade to have a strong case and not break any laws or conflict with the constitution, he would probably leave it just the way it is. He seems to feel Starry Decisis does apply to his job. I don't think he would lightly decide to overturn Roe vs. Wade. I am just getting irritated with the Democrats who keep suggesting it means he would overturn...

Ok, I feel better now...
posted by Ty @ 1/12/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home