intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jan 12, 2006

I So Want This!
Griffin's Tune Center!

It's a media center for your iPod! It let's you see your song info and photos (and video for those of you with nifty new iPods) on your TV screen! And the remote let's you move through all you iPod settings, playlists, photos, etc.

AND...you can connect the Tune Center to your network, either old skool with wires, or wirelessly from your wireless access point. When you do that, you can access internet radio stations.

How friggin' cool is this??? I suppose this would work best if you have surround sound for your TV setup, but in my case...I do! :)

I am SO getting this!!
posted by Ty @ 1/12/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home