intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 21, 2006

Wentworth Miller: Part Deux
Did I mention he looks amazing in a V-neck??

Let me show you...
Or maybe this will help you understand...


posted by Ty @ 8/21/2006
3 Comments:
At 8:03 AM, August 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me just say you have excellent taste.

 
At 8:06 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Ty said...

lol...thank you. Do you watch the show? Cause, he's going to be in that gorgeous tan suite for a while now...mmm...I could just lick him...;-)

 
At 3:32 AM, May 15, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm in love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home