intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 10, 2006

Family Photos
I am planning a 40th wedding anniversary party for my parents. Their anniversary is tomorrow, but to throw them off, I am not having the party until October. In the mean time, I am scanning in old family photos to use in a slideshow at the party. As I scan them, I am going to upload them to my Flickr account to both share them and archive them. These photos mean the world to me and to have the photos archived and protected, and to be able to share them with all of you puts a huge grin on my face.

Enjoy!

This first photo is my father at 7 weeks old with my Papaw and Grandma Anita. It was taken in Long Island, New York in 1943. I love my grandfather's expression. He never smiled in photos, but he was one of the sweetest men in the world.

posted by Ty @ 8/10/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home