intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 8, 2006

Talladega Nights

Some of you might have noticed there are several comments on the Hear Ye, Hear Ye! post that may seem disjointed and strange...On the other hand, if you were one of the moviegoers that contributed to the $40 million+ in opening weekend sales, you will recognize those comments as a product of Talladega Nights.

Sunday, I saw the movie with 4 male friends, one female friend, and several pitchers of beer at the local Studio Movie Grill. We laughed for hours! Is this movie as good at Old School? No, but it's close. There are more one liners in the movie than any I can think of in recent history. To name just a few:






Abracadabra, Holmes!

Shake...and...Bake!

Because, I like to party.

If you're not first, you're last!

Which, now that I have typed them, look really stupid, but if you have seen the movie, and can picture the actions that went along with the words, well, let's just say I will be hearing them for months to come from my guy friends at any chance they can find...

The reviews of the movie are very split, but I think it is safe to say, if you are a Will Ferrell fan, you won't be disappointed. And if you are like my mother and are wondering, "does he show that fat little body of his in this movie, too?" The answer is a resounding, yes! Once again, we get to see the beauty that is Will Ferrell's physique in nothing but his whitey tighties...
posted by Ty @ 8/08/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home