intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Dec 14, 2006

More Pictures!
Are you guys tired of seeing random baby pictures yet? Hope not!

I did another photo shoot last night for a friend of a friend who has a newborn. Newborns are so wrinkley and cute! And this one snorts! SO adorable!

Labels:

posted by Ty @ 12/14/2006
3 Comments:
At 4:13 PM, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need you to PhotoShop one of those babies into our Christmas photo, so some of my relatives will get off our back about kids. ;)

 
At 4:32 PM, December 14, 2006, Blogger Ty said...

lol...happily!

 
At 2:18 PM, December 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN. I wish you lived up here; I'd have you do our family portraits. These are beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home