intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 15, 2004

I HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS!!!
This is AWESOME!!

I found it at BrykMantra. It is a fabulous idea and fun party game! These guys took cheap vodka and filtered it through a Brita filter to see if it improved the taste to the level of Ketel One. Low and behold, it did! Vodka is traditionally filtered through charcoal filters, and well, duh, Brita is a charcoal filter! As one of the commentors suggested, WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THIS IN COLLEGE!!

This would be fun to try!




posted by Ty @ 11/15/2004
1 Comments:
At 4:16 PM, November 15, 2004, Blogger total said...

Thanks for the mention!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home