intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jul 20, 2005

Forgotten News!
I totally forgot to tell you guys!

On Mondays, I play in a 4x4 volleyball league (I also play 6x6 on Wednesdays, and will start this week playing 4x4 on Thursdays, as well). Well, this week's game was the playoffs for the first Summer season. We were in second to last place entering the playoffs...We had to win 4 games to be the league champions. Our first game was to be at 6:45. The first team we were supposed to play didn't show, and thus forfeited, so we made it through the first round. The team we were to play was the worst team in the league. Our next game wound up being against the number 1 team in the league. We won! Then we played the number three team. We won!! Then we were up against the number two team. They won. :( BUT, that means we came from second to last to come in second in the playoffs! Quite an achievement! We played so well! It was awesome!

Just wanted to gloat!
posted by Ty @ 7/20/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home