intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 11, 2005

Beautiful People are Hitting on Me!
About a week ago, I wrote a little post about BeautifulPeople.net. This morning I was checking my referrals on my stat counter and noticed I had A LOT of search engine referrals...It turns out it took about a week for people to start getting curious about beatifulpeople.net. I had hit after hit from people looking for info on beautifulpeople.net...I am even coming up 4th on google searches! So in case anyone is here looking for the BP website, here's another link to it for ya! Enjoy, but be sure you aren't using the Firefox browser, because you will be snubbed! We Firefox fans aren't hot enough for their club!
posted by Ty @ 8/11/2005
7 Comments:
At 3:56 AM, August 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if it is just a website they are looking for, I would be thrilled to be found under beautiful people searches, rather than things like gramdma bending over searches that find me! :)

 
At 10:53 AM, August 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All spammers should hang.

 
At 5:30 PM, August 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time visiting your site, but I've really enjoyed reading! I found you through a meme you started a while back...I was tagged by someone, who was tagged by someone...it's still going! Anyway, I love your site and I'll be back to read some more!

 
At 5:44 PM, August 13, 2005, Blogger Kim said...

Hola! E sent me your way ... beautiful people hey? I guess I'm right where I belong then... lol!

 
At 8:42 AM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Welcome, newbies!! Glad to have you! New neighbors are so much fun!...Unless they have a really loud barking dog...no loud barking dogs in your backyards, right?? ;-)

 
At 11:54 AM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Lurid said...

Dude, anyone who excludes Firefox users can bite it. Firefox rulez.

Here via your meme.

 
At 5:26 PM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

J. Star...

You're a proofreader, eh? Uh, oh....I'm in trouble...I'm a bit nervous now! I am going to scrutinize everything I write! ;-) Welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home