intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 15, 2005

Happy Happy Thoughts 14
Telling my father that he qualifies for "grandfather discounts" instead of saying senior discounts...It was priceless...even more so when he A) smiled at the joke, and B) I heard him repeat it to himself and chuckle when I left the room...

Note: He doesn't laugh at anything! It always makes my day if I can make him crack a smile...

Oh, just realized something...I said grandfather to indicate that he is really, really, old...older than a senior...not that he will be a grandfather anytime soon...just to clarify... :-)
posted by Ty @ 8/15/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home