intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 19, 2005

Birthdays Rock

Luka Gazing
Originally uploaded by tonguetyed.
My birthday was awesome! Friday night my friends took me out and got me wasted...they really worked hard that one too. I did some melodrama at the end of the evening, but otherwise I had an absolute blast. Only lost $60 and a ring...

Saturday we went to Abacus for dinner. AMAZING. And then I opened presents. My parents got me a macro lens for my D70, and I thought I would show you a couple pictures I took. This first one isn't so "macro" but you have no idea how hard it is to take pictures of a black cat. The camera can't focus on him and he moves to much for the manual focus.

This one is a bit more macro. This is Luka's big ol' honker.

Luka's Nose

This is a reed that appears now and then on a spikey fern I own. The reed is only about 1/4" in diameter. The first image is from few inches away. The second is the same image cropped and zoomed in on.

Reed

Reed Closer
posted by Ty @ 9/19/2005
4 Comments:
At 1:20 PM, September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday...sounds like you had...fun? :)

 
At 1:57 PM, September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pics are great and i know you had fun, but what happened with the volleyball guy? you cant start a soap opera and then not give us the dirt....

ha ha, see you later this week

Rob

 
At 9:37 PM, September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ty! Those pictures are AWESOME! OK, that's it, I'm buying a new camera!

 
At 7:52 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

:) Thanks guys!

And Stacy, yes...a little too much fun I am afraid! lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home