intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 30, 2005

Oh, and...
Is anyone watching How I Met Your Mother? OMG so friggin' funny this week! Ted wakes up from a night of err...heavy...drinking in bed with a strange woman, a pineapple on his nightstand, a sprained ankle, and the words, "Hi, my name is Ted. If found, please call 555-555-555" written on his forearm, and he remembers nothing! His friends piece together his night, and let me just say this show is pure gold!! The 18-34 crowd should be eating this up like candy...Seriously, if you haven't seen it yet, watch it! Monday nights...This is not a mild show...And guys, you really will like it...some good guy humor about dating...well actually about dating anything that moves...
posted by Ty @ 11/30/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home