intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Dec 20, 2006

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...Sort of...
We have HEAT!

FINALLY, I had to turn the heat back on! Thank goodness! I thought it was going to be in the 70s right through Christmas! And that, my friends, is not Christmas! It's still not cold, but there's a chill in the air, and it's cloudy and rainy, so I am pretending it's about to snow. I look up at the clouds and say, "you clouds, you are snow clouds!" And they look back at me and say, "sure..."

I also got most of my Christmas shopping done last night! Thanks to Jenny! She asked if I wanted to go shopping with her and after several hours of deliberation, I decided yes. And, I even stuck to my budget! Perhaps even UNDER it! It's amazing how much easier it is to shop when you have someone saying, "oooh, yes, that's perfect." or "Um, no. That is so not her." Or "Oh, just get it! You know it's just right for him!"

So two hours later, I had bought presents for 8 friends, and my dad. Whew! That is some crazy shopping! And I even like the presents!

So to those of you who are still in the predicament I was in yesterday, Go Forth for Presents!

Labels: ,

posted by Ty @ 12/20/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home