intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 19, 2004

Anyone Else Worried?
Anyone else worried about Iran? I am getting bad vibes about this one. An unstable neighboring country, a preoccupied American Military, the EU already involved and Iran converting Uranium into gas right up to their deadline to stop...None of this is encouraging.

Diplomats: Iran is Readying Nuke Processes

Powell Says Iran is Pursuing Bomb
posted by Ty @ 11/19/2004
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home