intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 18, 2004

Here Comes The Sun
For those of you not from DFW, yesterday and the last oh, week or so, have been completely nasty here. Rain, Rain and more rain. Finally, late yesterday afternoon, the sun came out. It was quite beautiful. I tried to capture it from my vantage point. For a minute, the sun was to my left, and then it was behind me, as I drove into the clouds.

rainy sun 2


rainy sun 1
posted by Ty @ 11/18/2004
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home