intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 18, 2004

My Pants are Dropped
People are still looking for my downed drawers! There have been two more searches for "dropped my pants" and "nurse" and "shot" in various combinations!! I need to find some more great keywords like that. To those of you who have found me via my pants, I hope you are still reading! I'm glad to have you here! For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, I was bitten by a spider a few weeks ago, and had to get a lovely shot in the rear....hmmm...maybe I should say shot in the ass...that sounds like a good keyword phrase, no?? Let see if I get a hit from that! :)
posted by Ty @ 11/18/2004
3 Comments:
At 10:58 PM, November 18, 2004, Blogger Dylan said...

I really like this new template, Ty.

 
At 8:25 AM, November 19, 2004, Blogger Ty said...

:) Thanks! My only prob. with it is that there's pink on it! I'm not really a pink kinda girl!! But I like it too! Is it easier to read? I was going for easier to read, and a blogroll that was correctly sized!

 
At 9:34 AM, November 19, 2004, Blogger Ty said...

Ok, got rid of the worst of the pink! I am much happier now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home