intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 15, 2005

Pam Anderson's Roast
Anyone else notice how obnoxious Courtney Love was?? Or umm...just how see-through Pam's shirt was?? I mean it's Pam...I'm sure it was intentional, but, WOW...really see-through!!! I'm surprised even Comedy Central didn't blur that...Wonder what the FTC will have to say about it...

UPDATE: Oops...I meant FCC...I was an Advertising major?? Oh...yeah, that's right...geez...After that shirt of hers, who could process anything??? ;-)
posted by Ty @ 8/15/2005
5 Comments:
At 10:59 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Dylan said...

psst... FCC

 
At 7:26 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

lol...oops!

 
At 5:25 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Anita said...

Darn, I missed it!! My cable got shut off because I forgot to pay the cable bill. It should be back on tonight so I hope they rerun the show sometime soon. Knowing Comedy Central they will. By then, someone will have gotten around to blurring out the nips and I'll miss out.

 
At 7:27 AM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Yeah, I am pretty sure they are re-running it. I saw it on Monday but it was originally on Sunday.

 
At 11:16 AM, August 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw the show... good dirty humor, Andy Dick was in clasic form, Bea Aurther was suprisingly vulgar, Tommy Lee and the band played 1 song (don't know why) the rest of the roasters are worth watching.....Then there was Courtney, My god if she isn't coked up now, then I sure would like to know what here excuse is? Classic Courtney...She almost popped top to expose her BooB's, not quite though...but she did manage to spread her legs for the camera, she had panties on, what a surprise. Tune in Saturday, 1 am (EDT) Comady centeral will air an uncut vrsion, so they say...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home