intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 28, 2005

Home.
I am home. Ahhh...Grandmother is home, her apartment is back in order. She is happy. I am happy. My family is happy. I am exhausted. I have a volleyball game at 9:30pm.
posted by Ty @ 9/28/2005
2 Comments:
At 8:26 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:31 AM, September 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice to come home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home