intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 28, 2005

Home.
I am home. Ahhh...Grandmother is home, her apartment is back in order. She is happy. I am happy. My family is happy. I am exhausted. I have a volleyball game at 9:30pm.
posted by Ty @ 9/28/2005
3 Comments:
At 5:47 PM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CBS Eyes Web Audience With Content
At New York's OMMA East conference, the president of CBS Digital Media discussed blogs, streams, and news in his keynote.

Just out blog surfing. Interesting perspective, thanks for the words of wisdom!

See ya

----------------------------
Ever want to be a radio dj It’s EASY! It’s FUN. It's FREE! Come check out my blog sometime.

 
At 8:26 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Melinda said...

Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:31 AM, September 29, 2005, Anonymous Toryssa said...

It's always nice to come home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home