intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 1, 2005

August Happy Thoughts
I had almost forgotten I said I was going to do this!

Big Orange Michael has a little challenge for all you bloggers out there...write one thing that makes you happy everyday.

So for my first happy thought,

Yesterday, I played volleyball from 2pm to 10:30pm and from 2-6 I was playing in a 2x2 tournament. I burned somewhere in the neighborhood of 3,000 calories from the volleyball yesterday. And because of all the activity, I wasn't very hungry. I had a burger and fries for lunch, and a chef salad for dinner. That's it. (STARVING today though...) Pretty sweet no?? That thought made me giddy this morning...3,000 calories...I don't actually have to work out all this week if I don't want to...ahhh...
posted by Ty @ 8/01/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home