intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 16, 2005

Ok, Blog Buddies...
WARNING: Frustrated Rant Ahead...


Several of you are slacking...Where is my reading material??? Huh? Huh?? I need some good juicy stuff! The posting has been mighty thin lately gang...Let's get to it!!!!


Rant Complete.
posted by Ty @ 8/16/2005
4 Comments:
At 5:46 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Anita said...

Sorry about that! I am back and I will try to post more soon. I know what you mean. I guess August is a slow month for blogging. =(

 
At 12:43 AM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I've posted something!

 
At 7:19 AM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

lol...thanks guys!

 
At 10:37 PM, August 19, 2005, Blogger swirly girl said...

It's summer, give me a break. Kidding! I have a whole set of posts sitting in draft mode right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home