intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 1, 2005

Turn Me On, Turn Me Off
I was tagged by Melinda...

The meme is to list your turn ons and turn offs...Here goes...

Turn Offs first...
  • Lack of consideration for others--just in general
  • Strangely hairy chests/backs...a little well placed or trimmed hair is ok, but long hairs or crazy tons of hair...not so good...I go from hot to not in about 3.2 seconds...
  • Dipping...SO gross guys...I have zero interest in kissing you when you do that stuff...
  • A hobby so intense that you ignore me
  • I hobby that you can rationalize spending tons of money on, but can't seem to take me on a date without complaint
  • Not understanding the meaning of flowers..CUT flowers...a flowering plant DOES NOT count...I have to work to take care of it. Not romantic fellas
  • Peeing with the door open. I really don't want to hear it...It's bad enough that I can hear it through the door
  • Poor table manners...if we are eating together, keep your head up and look at me while you eat and we talk, hold your silverware properly, don't shovel your food...just the basics boys...
  • Kissing me just after smoking
  • Being shorter than me...I like 'em tall
  • No neck...I know it can't be helped, but it just doesn't work for me
Turn Ons...
  • Little surprises. This is not a money thing. A note--even a post-it, a text, a call, a cheesy toy you saw, a random shoulder rub, a random hug (the kind that tells me you just needed to be close to me), a joke you found that reminded you of me, a pint of blueberries because you know I love them and you were at the store and thought of me...the little stuff
  • In contrast, the big stuff works pretty well too, I won't lie...jewelry works wonders
  • Cooking dinner with me
  • Really enjoying my cooking
  • A really good dive in volleyball...Nothing sexier than a half naked, tan man covered in sand flying through the air...mmmm...wait...MMMM....
  • A good mind game...show me you're intelligent and can keep my mind going and I can be sunk
  • A joke that I find funny but don't want to
  • A 6-pack...it really helps, guys
  • A strong jaw line
  • Piercing blue eyes
  • Forearms that ripple with muscle
  • Thick hair
  • A truck...mmm...trucks...SO sexy to me...Guess I have lived in Texas too long
  • Computer knowledge. I love technology and guys that know more about it that me are a total turn on
  • Random romance..."let's sit by the fire and drink a glass of wine," "let's hop in the truck and go look at the stars," "Tonight, I'm taking you out. Wear something sexy"
And in an effort at equality, I am tagging Dylan and Sloejack along with Lori (even though we know all she needs is the Finn) and Stacy
posted by Ty @ 8/01/2005
2 Comments:
At 2:39 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger Andres Silva said...

Poor Dylan has been associated with my blog. Perhaps with time he'll be able to recover ;)

 
At 2:41 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Well, in gender only, so perhaps that will ease the blow... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home